Whether you're building a new website, updating your online presence or simply have a new product range out, having top quality photos is a must!
5 Reasons your business needs Professional Photography
1. No matter who your customers are or what you are selling, high-quality photography is an important asset that will contribute to your overall branding and success.
Professional Photography Improves the user experience and increases engagement by up to 90%
2. Photos enable you to show your clients and customers what you have to offer rather than tell them. In this day and age, consumers like to see things for themselves before making a decision about a purchase. Which means photos and videos of your products and offerings are more valuable than ever before.
3. Your photos represent your brand. Low quality, unprofessional photos on your website will communicate the same about your organization and the products and services you offer.
4. The best way for potential customers to get to know your business is by showing them actual photos of your business, your team members, and your products.
5. Online, photos can be used to make your website infinitely more engaging. They can be used to build your brand on social media as well as blog posts and articles – the possibilities are endless.
Offline, photos can be used in brochures and promotional materials of all kinds.
of online shoppers rely on product imagery when making a decision about a potential purchase.
Good visual content is 40% more likely to get shared on your social channels.
By investing in professional photography, you provide yourself with new, helpful ammunition that can be used to enhance your marketing efforts in a plethora of ways.